Application & Selection
Please complete the online application.
You must complete the application and submit all supporting documents by Monday, April 10, 2017. You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been received. Applicants will be notified by April 21st whether they will be selected to attend the practicum or be placed on a waiting list.
There are three tiers of candidates. Those in Tier 1 will be admitted first. Remaining spaces will be open to candidates in Tier 2 followed by those in Tier 3. You must be able to attend the entire practicum. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to participating for the entire two and a half days if accepted.
- You are a full-time faculty member or doctoral student/postdoc/fellow in a recognized academic program.
- FOR FACULTY: You are a full-time assistant, associate, or full professor.
- FOR STUDENTS: You are (or will be as of September 2017) a doctoral student, postdoc, or fellow.
- You are a master’s degree student in a recognized academic program or you are attending medical, dental, or nursing school or a related non-doctoral-level professional program.
- You are a practicing health professional with at least a master’s degree from a recognized academic program who works in either a healthcare, educational, or industrial setting or is self-employed.
- You are a part-time or adjunct faculty member at a recognized academic institution.
- You are an individual who has attended the practicum before.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like additional information: